Danish spelling
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 17:11 CST
Nick Sanders has pointed out to me that my Cohousing Web pages misspell
the Danish word for what is called cohousing in English.  The Web pages
(and other places such as the cohousing-l introductory message) spell it
bofoellesskaber whereas the correct spelling is apparently bofaellesskaber
('a' not 'o').

How could we have made such an embarrassing error?  I checked back, and the
1st edition of the Cohousing book spells it, incorrectly it now seems, with
an 'o' (p 10).  However, the 2nd edition (p 12) spells it with the 'a'.
So presumably the error was spotted and quietly changed in the intervening
time.

Anyway - I thought I would alert other folks writing and maintaining
cohousing documents to the problem.

Stuart.