Re: Not an English teacher, but.....
From: tom ponessa (tom_ponessatvo.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 09:13 CST
Now I'm REALLY sorry I missed meeting Joani in Toronto- a
Unitarian grammarian. Wow! As a recovering catholic I was
determined not to be married by anyone remotely religious.
However I agreed to at least talk to a Unitarian minister and
she was great. I can't believe she changed my mind so
quickly but there you go. She embodied spirituality with
intelligence and a respect for me as a thinking being. I'm
sold! Unitarians are searchers like many of us- not
providers of THE answer.