Personal issue privacy
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 15:06 CST
Joani brought up the issue of personal privacy in regards to sex,
relationships, kids, money etc.

One question which really intrigues me about my own community is how
and where those boundaries of sharing got set.  And also how attached
people have become to those boundaries without realizing they are present.

The kids/parenting stuff gets attention and discussion at Sharingwood.
Sex lives, money, religious and spiritual beliefs, relationships
between couples or even singles, doesn't.  It is almost as if they are
somehow taboo subjects for group discussion although there has never
been any conscious decision made not to talk about them, we just don't.
 (or maybe everybody but me talks about them and I'm out of the loop)

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood