RE: Unitarians
From: Dan Everett (dmepollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 08:35 CST
Hi all,

        We have at least 1/3 Unitarians in our not-quite-cohousing
        community -- possibly because members of the local UU Fellowship
        are more likely to have heard about it than the general public
        (I belong and I put it in our church newsletter).

        Suggestion: groups who are in the planning stage and looking to
        recruit members might do well to publicize themselves in their
        local Unitarian church. UU churches are often rallying points for
        alternative-thinking, community-minded folks, especially in more
        conservative areas of the country, such as down here in Georgia.

                                Dan Everett
                                Kinney Ridge Community
                                Athens, GA