Live in CoHousing -- trial run
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 21:41 CST
I have a room in my unit at Doyle Street available for a stay of 2 to 6
months. This is a good opportunity for someone who is waiting for their
community to get built or someone not yet in a group but who wants to try out
living this way. You will be expected to paricipate as fully as a "permanent"
resident, except that you are not required to attend and participate in
meetings, though I hope you would want to atttend as an observer (we meet
once/month)

This is a great opportunity for a person who has the summer "off," who is a
telecommuter, or who is retired. One person, a couple without children, or a
single parent with a kid would be fine.
Interested folks can contact me by email or by phone at 510-655-7399

Joani Blank