RE: Unitarians [FWD]
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 95 12:31 CST
FRANC.UCDAVIS.EDU:MMADAMS [at] WHEEL.UCDAVIS.EDU
is the author of this message but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

>Out of 12 resident households at Sharingwood 4 are or have been
>involved with UU.  That is quite a majority for us.  I have often
>wondered if this was the case in other groups.

There are a bunch (a slew, a mess, a gaggle?) of UU's at Muir Commons, but I
don't know the relative representations of religious practice here.  It
serves as another thread that connects various people, rather than being a
direct contribution to the spiritual life here.  Because of the UU attention
to diversity, it probably means that the group as a whole is further
sensitized to issues of imposing a dominant spiritual paradigm on the entire
group.

Mike Adams at Muir Commons, Davis CA
             Mike Adams  mmadams [at] wheel.ucdavis.edu