Re: Heat generation in Common Houses
From: catalyst (catalystpacifier.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 95 14:38 CST
Real Goods has some little gizmos called "Zomeworks" or something, which,
from the picture only, look like little pnuematic cylinders attached to
windows that cause them to open based on a set point you set.  No power
required--seems to work on expansion and contraction.  I have no experience
with them but the Millenium Whole Earth Catalog also included them as neat
stuff.

Might be just the thing,either for your roof, or to control the venting of
the other heat sources on an as-needed basis.