New Book out!
From: Loren Davidson (lmdbeauty.batnet.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 95 18:25 CST
I've had the good fortune over the past several months to do some of the
final editing and layout on a book on sustainable communities that has just
made it to print!  The book is titled _Rebuilding Community in America_, by
Ken Norwood, AICP and Kathleen Smith.  Not only does it have a lot of good
information on various kinds of communities and strategies for creating
more, but it has a lot of information and profiles on existing groups that
contribute here, including N Street, Doyle St., Muir Commons, Winslow, and
others.

I think it's a wonderful book.  Anyone wanting ordering and pricing
information can Email me, or let me know if you want me to post it here.

Loren
Loren Davidson
lmd [at] beauty.batnet.com
http://www.batnet.com/beauty
This document made from 100% recycled electrons.