Financing development / community in existing housing
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 95 12:55 CST
MyNickle [at] aol.com  Rita Nickle is the author of this message but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

I am a member of Westchester Cohousing Community.  I am Treasurer and on the
Finance Committee.  If anyone has informtion on sources of financing the
development, I'd appreciate it.

I am also interested in gathering information on what it takes to develop
community, not just for cohoousing.  While I am a member of cohousing, long
range I don't think alternative communities are the way to go for the masses.
 I think we need to learn how to bring community back to existing
communities.  If anyone has any thoughts and comments on this, I'd loved to
hear from you.