1995 CoHosing Conference
From: BPaiss (BPaissaol.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 13:29 CST
Dear Cohousers:

Rocky Mountain CoHousing has set dates for the Second North American
CoHousing Conference, which will again take place in Boulder, Colorado.

The conference will be one day longer than last year's conference, beginning
Thursday evening, September 27, and ending early Sunday afternoon, October
1.   Based on many requests received after last year's conference, we plan
to allow more breathing room and time for relaxation in the conference
schedule.
Associated with the conference, Rocky Mountain CoHo will also sponsor the
3rd Annual Burning Souls Meeting, on September 26-27.   Wednesday, September
26 will be a Colorado "play day" for those able and interested in attending.
Thursday, September 27 will be the actual "Burning Souls Meeting".

We are just beginning to work on other details, including cost.  From
preliminary budgets we are expecting a total cost excluding lodging around
$120.   It is our
intention to provide child care for the conference this year.  We will once
again send out a call for presentations in a few months so please consider
who and what you would like to include in the program.

To be sure you are on our mailing list for the call for presentations, to
submit your thoughts at this early stage, or to volunteer to help, please
write or phone the Rocky Mountain CoHousing Association at 303-584-3237 and
leave a message for me.

Bill Paiss for
Rocky Mountain CoHousing Association