Re: Coho and Renting/renting rooms
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 95 18:01 CST
I wrote

>>and the community banned dogs a while back.

> WHAT?!?!?

Yep.  Those guys create a lot of problems in gardens.  The decision was taken
when no dog owners lived in the community (after a problem experience), and,
needless to say, no dog owners have moved in since.  It was before my time
here.  I have heard that dogs are contentious in other communities too,
though I haven't heard of anyone else banning them.  Southside Park has
them penned into the back yards away from common spaces.

Stuart.
(who likes dogs personally)
Stuart Staniford-Chen           |       Dept of Computer Science
stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu            |       UC Davis, Davis, CA 95616
(916) 752-2149  - work          |               and
(916) 756-8697  - home          |       N St. Cohousing Community
Home page is http://everest.cs.ucdavis.edu/~stanifor/home.html