Re: Coho & LIFESTYLE CHANGES--> Sustainability?
From: Richard Morley (CoHouseetobico.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 95 18:38 CST
In message <9503040043.AA02785 [at] helvellyn.cs.ucdavis.edu> cohousing-l [at]
uci.com writes:
Stuart S-C writes:
> Other groups I'm aware of which are similar include

Perhaps, we could add to this list a large part of the student
co-operatives.

By the way, if you are trying to fill rented rooms or units with
good co-ho people, you might do worse than to send information to
N.A.S.C.O. for students who will be graduating in May, or who are
on sandwich courses.

Regards to all,
--
Richard Morley