CoHousing conference
From: Bob Trachtenberg (BOBTaccent.co.il)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 95 08:02 CDT
To Bill Paiss and the List:

I am very excited about the possibility of attending next September's
Cou-Housing conference. being a burning soul, I would love to attend
the burning souls meeting. I don't know if you realize this, but you
planned it for Septmeber 26 which is the second day of Rosh Hashanah,
the Jewish New Year and one of the holiest days in the Jewish
calendar. In the name of all those good values we all hold, would it
be possible to change those datess so that those of us who observe
this holiday can be included? FYI, Yom Kippur begins the evening of
October 3 and ends the evening of October 4. Could the burning soulss
meeting be after the conference?

Ruth Mason
Jerusalem Co-Housing