House Available
From: TomMOENCH (TomMOENCHaol.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 10:20 CDT
<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 09:23 CST
From: TomMOENCH [at] aol.com
Subject: House Available

4 BR 1-3/4 BA home in established Winslow Cohousing Community on scenic
Bainbridge Island, Washington for rent or purchase.  Easy ferry commute to
downtown Seattle.  Schools, library, plus shopping within walking.  Radiant
floor heating.  Call (206) 842-8954

<---- End Included Message ---->

Hey bro' - see, your next dream house is waiting for you.  Actually, I'm sure
you wouldn't be interested.  But I'll bet it's a very nice situation - on the
island and all.  Cohousing is definitely the wave of the future.

Don't lose touch.  Oh yeah, I guess you're in Oregon.  Send a note telling me
about it.

Boo

  • House Available TomMOENCH, March 29 1995
    • House Available TomMOENCH, April 19 1995