Conflict resolution policies
From: Cohomag (Cohomagaol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 95 22:48 CDT
>I would like to gather some info on other groups' procedures.  Our committee
>has two main questions:
>  1-What processes or policies does your community have in place for
>resolving conflict?
>  2-If anyone has experienced or observed the implementation of their
>community's conflict resolution process, could you describe how it
>worked and what the outcome was?

The Fall 94 issue of the CoHousing Journal had a two page article about
conflict resolution by Laura Russell of Southside Park in Sacramento.
She described several issues that generated conflict, including one incident
that "deterioriated into a shouting match", and what the community did about
it.
The community has a conflict resolution committee that is becoming more
pro-active according to Laura.
Don Lindemann
cohomag [at] aol.com