Site West of Loveland, CO
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 95 01:09 CDT
Some friends and I went and looked at a fine 30-acre site that has a large
house (suitable for 3-4 couples or small families) and a bunch of solid
outbuildings that could be transformed from their current cow-related
functions to something else.  The property has great frontage on a creek and
water rights.  A catch (22?) is we'll have to be a little underground for
zoning purposes.  Can't immediately convert outbuildings into dwellings, for
instance.

The asking price is $425.  We have some money and considerable interest, but
need more synergy/resources.

Talk to me my AOL email address if you're interested or call me in Boulder -
303-494-5808.

=Mike M=