Re: Site West of Loveland, CO
From: George Dodge (realtor1xmission.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 95 01:24 CDT
On Tue, 25 Apr 1995 Mmariner [at] aol.com wrote:

> Some friends and I went and looked at a fine 30-acre site that has a large
> house (suitable for 3-4 couples or small families) and a bunch of solid
> outbuildings that could be transformed from their current cow-related
> functions to something else.  The property has great frontage on a creek and
> water rights.  A catch (22?) is we'll have to be a little underground for
> zoning purposes.  Can't immediately convert outbuildings into dwellings, for
> instance.
>
> The asking price is $425.  We have some money and considerable interest, but
> need more synergy/resources.

$425.00?!  How will you be able to raise enough for the deposit?! <grin>

####   George Dodge, Realtor * Salt Lake, UT * realtor1 [at] xmission.com   ####
####   The Real Estate Office *  A Public Access BBS  * 801-565-9617   ####
####   Visit our Web site  *  Huge collection of global realty links   ####
####   RealtyLinks (sm) * WWW URL= http://www.xmission.com/~realtor1   ####