Poison Ivy - need advise
From: Unknown (Unknown)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 95 17:23 CDT
    Re poison ivy. Some experience dictates the most effective control is pull-
ing by hand and hauling away. Throw away gloves, wash clothes in serious deter-
gent, and wash bodies immediately after finished. Most important - do not burn
the dead or dying poison ivy. The smoke is also toxic and if inhaled can also
cause serious reaction. Sally Leach, Austin, Texas