Summer in (near) San Francisco?
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 13:00 CDT
Does anyone out there want to come to the SF Bay Area and live in cohousing
for the summer? My spacious two bedroom unit at Doyle St. has a bedroom to
spare (and the rest of the house to share) at $425 per month. My neighbors
say that I cannot have a "housemate" for less than two months, and of course
you need to be willing--dare I say "eager"--to participate fully in the
community. Call me at 510-655-7399 or do the email thing for more details.

Joani Blank