Re: Summer in (near) San Francisco?
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 16:00 CDT
Joani Blank wrote:

>>Does anyone out there want to come to the SF Bay Area and live in cohousing
for the summer? My spacious two bedroom unit at Doyle St. has a bedroom to
spare (and the rest of the house to share) at $425 per month. My neighbors
say that I cannot have a "housemate" for less than two months, and of course
you need to be willing--dare I say "eager"--to participate fully in the
community. Call me at 510-655-7399 or do the email thing for more details. <<

Joani - where is Doyle St?  I didn't know there was cohousing in San
Francisco and I am in Santa Rosa.  I'm in one of THREE groups here in Sonoma
County.
Marty Roberts