Re: Re: Re: Affordable CoHousing (FWD)
From: ALBERT HARDY 286-6331 (HARDY002mc.duke.edu)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 10:06 CDT
Someone may have already replied by now, but I found Jan Gehl's book
Life Between Buildings:  Using Public Space (translated from the German
Livet mellen husene by Jo Koch) in the on-line catalog for UNC.  It is
published by Van Nostrand Reinhold, c1987.  Subject listings are
City planning--Environmental aspects, and Pedestrian facilities design.
The call number is HT166.G4413.
Albert Hardy