Lurker to be touring this summer (FWD)
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 13:52 CDT
Bryan C. Hann (bchann [at] garfield.cs.mun.ca)
is the author of the message below but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

It has been interesting lurking here for over a year now.  I
guess when it gets closer to the time that my wife and I settle
down the issue of cohousing will be one in which I take a more
active interest.  We will be touring North America this summer
(a graduation present to ourselves :) and I may be in touch with
some of you as we pass through your ways--a cup of coffee and
some conversation would be very welcome in our travels.  For now,
I must be signing off the list.  (Graduation can be very difficult
on a net junky like me!)  Best wishes to you all.

Cheers,
Bryan Hann
--
|      !      |  Bryan C. Hann (bchann [at] garfield.cs.mun.ca)   |