Groundbreaking in Chico, CA
From: Glen Orcutt (gorcuttprowess.com)
Date: Wed, 3 May 95 12:10 CDT
We are proud to announce that on Saturday, May 6, 10:00am, we will be having
a groundbreaking ceremony for Valley Oaks Village - Cohousing in Chico.  We
have aquired a 5 acre site one-half block from the beautiful 2700 acre
Bidwell Park (4th largest Metro park in the U.S.).  We will have 28 homes
with 6 different floor plans from 2 to 4 bedrooms in a park-like atmosphere
of Walnuts and Valley Oaks.  Many of the homes will be completed by October,
1995.  We have 6 homes left for sale.  If you are interested in attending
the event or getting more information, contact Glen Orcutt at (916) 894-6970
or the above net address.

Glen Orcutt
Valley Oaks Village