Habitat information
From: Collaborative Housing Society (cohosocweb.apc.org)
Date: Tue, 9 May 95 22:45 CDT
I am hoping that someone out there might know how I can get in touch with
the Pacifica group, who I believe is either working with or interested in
working with Habitat for Humanity.  It is the Habitat connection I am
actually looking for, since the Canadian organization has expressed an
interest in the cohousing model, and of course would like to know if any
other Habitat affiliate has looked into this idea.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated - I am visiting Habitat on May
15th, and would like to have at least a name and phone number by then.
Please send replys to me directly at:  cohosoc [at] web.apc.org
Thanks,
Russell Mawby - Collaborative Housing Society - Toronto

(or you could pass along our phone number/address, if that is more
appropriate:
105 Stephen Dr., Toronto, Ontario, M8Y 3M8 - (416) 255-7446)