Re: Memorial Day barbecue
From: David L. Mandel (75407.2361compuserve.com)
Date: Thu, 11 May 95 03:18 CDT
An invitation to all cohousers and cohouser wannabees in Northern California
-- and any others who will happen to be passing through.

Southside Park Cohousing in Sacramento is holding a barbecue on Memorial Day,
Monday, May 29, and we'd love to have members of other Northern California
cohousing groups (at whatever stage of development) join us. It will be a
highly informal get-together; a chance to meet and compare ideas and
experiences, mostly just to have a good time.

The event is scheduled from 11:30 a.m. To 3:30 p.m., with the main feature -
eating, to take place around 1:00. We'll supply burgers and dogs (meat and
veggie), plates and drinks. Bring some other potluck dish to share. Other
plans include tours of our project and surroundings between 12:00 and 12:45
for those who wish; a wading pool for kids; music; and optional discussion
groups.

No formal RSVP necessary, though we'd appreciate an estimate of how many to
expect. So if possible, even a day or two before the fact, e-mail me or call
JoAnne at (916) 443-7903. If you're part of a group, please pass this on to
the other members. I'm e-mailing some of you directly, but I know there are
more groups on this forum than California addresses on the list Rob Sandelin
posted some time back. I'll try to mail and call others, but feel free to pass
this on to off-line cohousing groups you know. Thanks.

David Mandel