Cornerstone,Re: Making the big decision
From: Mark Ottenberg (maoclark.net)
Date: Fri, 12 May 95 15:24 CDT

On Fri, 12 May 1995, David G Adams wrote:

> Cornerstone (Arlington MA) has ended negotiations on the site we had been
> toying with for a year or so.  The owner couldn't bring himself to actually
> sell the property.

To all you of Cornerstone out there.  I am personally greived to hear
this.  Cornerstone was the first coho group that my wife (elizabeth) and
I, (mark)  visited when we were considering moving to the Boston area and
have fond memories of discovery of the real meaning of coho with this group.

My best wishes for a satisfactory alternative site.

                                        -- Mark Ottenberg