Close neighbors-snoring
From: HOLLAND_ (HOLLAND_bentley.edu)
Date: Sat, 13 May 95 08:58 CDT
Hi coho community,

I apologise if this subject is not appropriate to cohousing, but I thought
since many of you have or will have close neighbors, side by side, or up and
downstairs, you might be able to help me with this.

I live in a condo building with upstairs neighbors with TERRIBLE snoring
problems.  I often get up early, 5 a.m. and try to read or study, and this
noise sounds like a car or truck motor, vibrates through my head and is VERY
disturbing.  I realize this is a medical sleep disorder.  I've asked my
neighbors to get some insulating materials, rugs, drapes, whatever.

These people moved in last August so that I have been trying to live with this
for 9 months now. I'm seriously considering moving (would like to move to coho
but so far none in my area that I can afford)...any advise?

Thank you.

Beth