Re: This week's Newsweek
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Tue, 16 May 95 00:55 CDT
So, anybody have any contacts at Newsweek, to tell them more about cohousing
in relation to the "bye-bye, suburban dream" article.

This is a real opportunity to tout the benefits of coho and considering
adapting existing suburbs to have community centers, be less automobile
dominated, etc.  I'll check to see if Newsweek has an electronic presence on
AOL or CIS.

Actually I thought Newsweek had an article on coho a few months (years?)
back.  Several national pubs have had articles, right?

=MikeM=