Re: finding a WWW / Listserv site
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue, 16 May 95 12:41 CDT

Steve Melamut writes

> We would like to setup a WWW page and listserv for the community.
 > The WWW page is obviously a recruitment tool.  The listserv is
> intended for much of the communication connected to the project.

I run cohousing Web pages at

http://everest.cs.ucdavis.edu/~stanifor/cohousing.html

and I have pages there for several individual communities.  If you
give me HTML I am happy to serve it.  If you don't have HTML skills,
I can convert ASCII.  Alternatively I can link to a server of your
choice.

Can't help you with the listserver though.

Stuart.