Re: Multi-level cohousing - cliff palaces?
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Tue, 16 May 95 18:38 CDT
Myself, I love rounded structures and multi levels, say 3 or 4.

Cliff dwellings or adobe pueblos sing deeply to me. Most people have probably
either been to (or at least seen pictures) Mesa Verde or Canyon de Chelly or
some the living pueblos of Taos or Zuni or Hopi.  Or, have you been to
Arcosanti, where the structures wander along the edge of the canyon?

If some of the upper levels have shared porches or play areas, there's a nice
feeling to sitting on an upper level and watching more life of the village
down below, yet not just being in your private tower.

Different elevations give a delicious variety, when people have access to all
levels.

MikeM