N St Co-Housing (Davis, CA) Summer sublet
From: Jerome F. Rigot (jfrigotucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 16:18 CDT
We are two men and a woman looking for a cooperatively minded person to
share our home, located in N St Co-Housing Community, in Davis, CA.  N St
Co-Housing is a community consisting of thirteen houses, with 35 adults and
15 children.  It was retrofitted from tract housing in East Davis, instead
of being built from the ground up as most other co-housing communities.
Facilities includes W/D, clotheslines, hot-tub, sauna, wood shop, a play
structure and a common house.  In our household, we enjoy good food, good
communication, gardening, and hanging out.  One of our roommate is leaving
for the summer and perhaps for the rest of the year.  Although this room is
available as a summer sublet, it may possibly become a yearly lease.  The
rent is $240/month, contact Jerome, Janice, at (916)753-7617 or at
jfrigot [at] ucdavis.edu, jmoakley [at] ucdavis.edu, if you are interested.

Jerome Rigot

Department of Environmental Toxicology
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
Work #: (916)752-5896
Home #: (916)753-7617
E-mail: jfrigot [at] ucdavis.edu

"Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you
do it."

- Gandhi