Re: Computers and CoHousing
From: Diane Q Simpson (dqsworld.std.com)
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 20:07 CDT
Thanks for the post about computers and cohousing--I'll add that to my
"saved messages" folder which is growing in bulk every day.
What I am more interested at this point in time is figuring out how to
get Bulk Rate to work with this list--that would be great if I could do
that. I do it with the Mac BCS bulliten board, but that's a first class
BBS, and I'm connected to this list via Software Tool & Die, which uses a
command-line interface. Anyone out there know if you can use BulkRate
with a Macintosh computer if you're connected to a command-line interface?

                                                              ~~~~~~Diane:.)