Re: Hemp paper. Source?
From: Sandi Brockway (brockwaymacronet.org)
Date: Thu, 25 May 95 03:32 CDT
Just ask me, brockway [at] macronet.org, we have all the answers. Call
1-800-775-0225. They should still be in business, Tree-Free EcoPaper, and
the last I heard they were going to start supplying paper for book publishers.

>Somebody said "demand hemp paper." I'm a book publisher and I'd love to
>demand hemp paper, if I knew where to get it. And ain't it ridiculous that
>the commercial growing of hemp can't happen in the US (and I presume Canada).
>I only recently realized what a tremendous savings of trees would be made if
>we could cultivate hemp here. Does anyone know of a source?

  • Hemp paper. Source? Joaniblank, May 25 1995
    • Re: Hemp paper. Source? Sandi Brockway, May 25 1995