Too much mail?
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Wed, 31 May 95 11:04 CDT
To anyone who is getting too much mail on this list. I wrote the following to
Marty, but thought I'd share it with you all in the interest of getting more
people's needs met:

 Post your questions to the list and ask people to respond to you
individually, repeating your email address if your request is lengthy. Be as
specific as you can and you WILL get specific answers. For example, I got 8
great responses to my question about where to get hemp paper and other list
folks weren't pestered with all that info in their mailboxes.

Joani