COHOUSING-L digest 5
From: TIM HEUSER (tim.heusercdis.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 20:00 CDT
JM> TH>I've been a lurker in the group for about 3 weeks now, with
JM> I responded, pretty quickly. Check that week's digest.
JM> John Massengale

And right you are. I saw that message just after I left the one I
did. I think that was the week I was having problems with my
system hooking up with the internet. (I run a BBS and my runs are
all automated. I read what comes into my board, and rarely go into
my local provider "live").
Thanks.

Tim
 * RM 1.3 02908 * "Graphic Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment."