Supreme Court Text
From: Stuart Bonnema (bonnemacae.cig.mot.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 95 11:26 CDT
> The U.S. News & World Report article wasn't any more specific than "last
> month's Supreme Court decision."  But I did some looking around, and it

A synopsis of the decision can be pulled from the following location:

   ftp://ftp.cwru.edu/hermes/ascii/94-23.ZS.filt

It is about 90 lines long, and I can post it to the list if there is
sufficient interest, or E-mail out copies on an individual basis to
those without ftp access. The full text of the opinion and discent can
also be obtained, along with all the other Court decision by WWW'ing
to http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/supct.may.1995.html

Stuart Bonnema

BIO: A 29-year old unattached electrical engineer who designs cellular
base stations in Chicago (after growing up in NJ, going to college in
CO, and living in TX for five years) and is storing away all the great
information I am learning from this list so he can someday start/join
a cohousing group of his very own. When I am not catching up on my
E-mail, I hike (six fourteeners so far) and travel (43 states,
14 countries, and 17 national parks) as often as possible.