Re: New York Times
From: Peter Starr (startraknorthcoast.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 95 08:52 CDT
>I've tried to find out the date of, or get a copy of, the article on cohousing
>that appeared in the New York Times, probably 3-4 ago.   Didn't see any
reference to it in the coho-l archives.  Information can be sent to me
privately or on the list.

Hi Mitch,

This might be what you need.  One article appeared in the Home section of
the Thursday, Sept. 27, 1990 issue of the NYT.  It was titled "A Communal
Type of Life And Dinner's for Everyone."  Another article appeared in the
Thursday, Feb. 25, 1993 issue titled "Where Condos Meet Communes: Housing
With Togetherness Built In".  I'm not sure what section that appeared in.

Have fun!

Peter
           Starr Track
We Track the Natural Products industry
  Peter Starr___________Sara Starr

  • New York Times MITCH DARER, DIR OF CONSULT. NJIT-CIAT 201 596-3174, June 15 1995