Bio
From: Glen Orcutt (gorcuttprowess.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 08:32 CDT
Name:  Glen Oructt
Birthdate:  12/8/57
Marital status:  Separated (ex-wife will live in cohousing too).
Family (children, pets, etc):  3-year-old daughter Miranda
Education (where, what):  B.S. Engineering Physics, Ohio State
E-Mail:  gorcutt [at] prowess.com
Home Address:  390 Rio Lindo Ave #100, Chico, CA  95926
Community (if any):  Valley Oaks Village,
Location:  Chico, CA
Stage of Development:  Site Preparation
What I do for money:  Product Support for Cancer Therapy Software
What I do for fun:  Play folkdance music, hike, bicycle
Favorite thing about community:  Shared meals
Worst thing about community:  Work making it happen

  • Bio Glen Orcutt, June 20 1995
    • Bio Lawrence A Hogue, July 31 1995
    • Re: Bio Buzz Burrell, August 1 1995