Basements
From: Gerald Rioux (riouxoro.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 08:40 CDT
At some point Harry_Pasternak [at] tvo.org (Harry Pasternak) wrote the
following in support of his arguement against having basements:

> Tsuroka's studies were done for Louisiana-Pacific and showed that
> approximately 50% of the folks did NOT want a basement

Market studies in California consistently find that almost all home buyers
want at least a 2-car attached garage.  If research is so important, why
don't you recommend that every house have a 2-car attached garage?  Or is
it just your personal opinion???

And BTW, what's a basement?  I don't think we have them in California. <G>

Jerry