My Bio: Christina Hilliard
From: Christina_Hilliard-LCH005 (Christina_Hilliard-LCH005email.mot.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 09:36 CDT

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Name:         Christina Hilliard
Birthdate:    May 1, 1955  ('Boomer in a May-basket, a tisket, a tasket)
Marital stat: Single
Family:       It could happen
Education:    B.S., Boston University; approx. 10 mo. to M.S. in information
              systems, Northeastern U.
E-Mail:       LCH005 [at] email.mot.com
Home Address: [classified. West ex-urban Boston]
Phone # (optional):   [even more classified]
Community (if any):   Commonweal-in-our-heads
Location:             Waaayy the heck west of Boston to where the air is clear
                      and the RE prices are connected to reality.
Stage of Development: In-our-heads
What I do for money:  Technical writing on the subject of communications
What I do for fun:    Basketball, bike, garden, read, build things.
Best thing about community:  Hope to find out someday?
Worst thing about community: The time it takes to get it going?

If I were in charge, I would:
- MACRO: Remove government incentives from tobacoo growers and
         highway construction. Apply them to education and HPV.
- MICRO: Add a codocil to Michael Mariner's mandate (that audio/video
         manufacturers be required to label ports so they're readable--
         no black-on-black letters allowed):
         Characters shall be BIGGER THAN A PINHEAD, and shall not
         WEAR OFF in less than 6 months.