Slugs and Coho in Hong Kong
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 17:30 CDT
Brian, our SW US slugs are more tequila drinkers.  But then they get rowdy
and start singing and hanging from the garden light fixtures, so we'd rather
they stay sober.  They sing off key which is intolerable for us old guitar
players.

I noted your situation in your closing:

Brian D. Sullivan, Lecturer, Department of Architecture
Chinese University of Honk Kong

Brian, so is your interest in cohousing academic, or is there something going
on in Hong Kong?  What kinds of co-op housing or other non-conventional
housing modes exist there?  Land is very scarce, right, so the
American/Danish models are probably not viable...(?)

BTW,  Do you have slugs in HK?

Mike M