My Bio
From: Collaborative Housing Society (cohosocweb.apc.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 07:04 CDT
**************************************
Name:  Russell Mawby

Birthdate:  March 24, 1960

E-Mail:  cohosoc [at] web.apc.org

Home Address:  105 Stephen Dr., Toronto, Ontario  M8Y 3M8

Community (if any):  we (Jill and I, married 7 years) have been able to find
at least some community where ever we have lived, or has community found
us?

Location:  Southern Ontario, east of Toronto, is where we feel "at home".

Stage of Development:  On-going! and probably never ending.

What I do for money:  1) Currently work as an architect for a big, fairly
well-known practice, 2) but increasingly venturing out on my own, to write,
teach, and help (re)build the greater community I live in.

What I do for fun:  Part 2 of the above, plus read, hike, and just generally
live a life.

Favorite thing about community:    The surprises, both wonderful and not
so, that help me understand who I am, and what living is, can be and
should be.

Worst thing about community:  how difficult we sometimes make it.

If I was in charge, I would: give everyone a one-way ticket somewhere, take
away their credit cards, and see what happens.  This should probably
happen around age 18, but anytime will do. . .

***************cut and post****************

  • RE: My Bio, (continued)
    • RE: My Bio Rob Sandelin, June 20 1995
    • My Bio David Chang Ming Chung, June 20 1995
    • My Bio Linda Lamb, June 20 1995
    • My Bio Diana, Deirdre, Kevin, June 21 1995
    • My Bio Collaborative Housing Society, June 23 1995
    • My bio Sofistic, July 31 1995
    • My Bio BPaiss, August 19 1995
    • Re: My Bio CaveOat, August 20 1995
    • Re: My Bio CaveOat, August 20 1995