Re: A Model for the People-Side -knowing yourself
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 95 09:06 CDT
In regards to community building among people, I have found that one
key element which may be often given less attention than it merits, is
personal awareness.  A few questions to ask yourself :

How do I impact the group in a positive way? (behaviors)
How do I impact the group in a negative way? (behaviors)
How do I react to challenges to my ideas and values? (behaviors)
What are my hot buttons?  What makes me instantly react?
How do I react when my hot buttons get pushed  (behaviors)

How often and well do I admit when I am wrong?
How often do I acknowledge my faults and weaknesses in front of others?
How open am I really to hearing about values which oppose mine?
How well do I communicate to others?

And of course the tag line question:  In what ways can I learn to
improve upon my weaknesses?

Rob Sandelin
How do I impact this list with all my many many posts? Do I keep others
from responding?
Sharingwood