Getting the Work Done
From: BPaiss (BPaissaol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 95 18:19 CDT
Howdy Everyone,

I've been away for a few weeks so it seems I have a lot of catching up to do.
I for one will be sorta glad the server will be down for the next few weeks.

My questions surrounds getting the work of the community done.  This is
directed to those of us living in our coho communities.  How are you
organizing the workload?  Is it getting done? Have you hired anyone either
from within the community or from outside to do any of the ongoing work?
(Weed pulling, cleaning common house, childcare, etc.?)

Thanks in advance for your input.

On another topic, the RMCA Conference Planning Committee, has selected
Richard Register, the founder of Urban Ecology and organizer of the 1st
Ecological Cities Conference in 1990, to be the Opening Keynote Speaker for
our fall conference.  Registration forms can be found in the summer issue of
the journal due to be in the mail on Monday, July 3rd.

Hope to see you here!

Zev (Bill) Paiss