EVI Approvals
From: Sally S Leach (hrslutxdp.dp.utexas.edu)
Date: Friday, 21 Jul 95 08:50:50 CST
    Congratulations.  This information is inspirational.  Sally Leach, Violet
Crown Cohousing, Austin, Tx.
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 19:42:47 -0500
From: RAYGASSER [at] delphi.com
Subject: EVI Approvals

EcoVillage at Ithaca just got the last of our needed approvals. Ground
breaking for road, water, sewer, etc should be in the next few days. And
"official" ground-breaking on house foundations is tentatively scheduled
for labor day eek-end with a big brou-ha-ha.

eek-end with a big brou-ha-ha. More details will follow when
we get a few of the details worked out, but it could provide CoHo with some
interesting PR.

Schedule is for foundations to be in by the end of the building season this
year, with actual house  building to begin as early in the spring as we can.
All of the houses should be done by mid/late summer.

Looks like we currently have about 28 (+/- 1)of the 30 units spoken for.
(This is not an offering, offering can only be made by prospectus....)
Ray Gasser, First Residents Group, EcoVillage at Ithaca
raygasser [at] delphi.com
  • EVI Approvals RAYGASSER, July 20 1995
    • EVI Approvals Sally S Leach, July 21 1995