Chris Hanson
From: Graham Meltzer (g.meltzerqut.edu.au)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 15:57:03 +1000
Can anyone help me contact Chris Hanson, the guy who helped develop Winslow
Cohousing and others.
Does he have email? I have his regular address but not the time ... so will
phone if neccessary.

Thanks (I hope)

Graham Meltzer

School of Architecture, Interior and Industrial Design
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
Tel:(07)864 2535(w)  (07)870 2090(h)  Fax: (07)864 1528

"The neccessity to unite with other human beings, to be related to them,
is an imperative need on the fulfillment of which, man's sanity depends"
                 E. Fromm (The Sane Society(1965))