Re: Is the term Cohousing hurting us?
From: Harry Pasternak (Harry_Pasternaktvo.org)
Date: 04 Aug 1995 03:12:28 GMT
Steve
I agree with your sentiments. Somehow the word cohousing is very buzz-wordy
to me as well. I can't remember the name of the book or the author; but, he
is the guy that Proctor & Gamble brought in when there had a wharehouse full
of hair space that they couldn't sell. He came up with name--I think it was
"Soft & Dry". The 50,000 cases were sold off immediately. The expert gives
the process, step by step, in his book. Anyone know the title? It been about
ten years since I read it.

Is anyone interested in doing an on-line "brainstorming session" to find a
more appropriate term?

Here's my first to toss into the pot: "Socially Sustainable Neighborhoods"

Harry

- via BulkRate 2.0