Re: PR for cohousing
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:05:43 -0400
To respond to Diane's comments on PR:
Diane is right-on.  I have a small (1 person) PR business and also recently
worked part-time for a big PR firm out of LA.  What Diane describes is
correct.  When the Newsweek article came out, I posted the Newsweek email
address for letters to the editor.  Did anyone respond?

I am the PR chair for our cohousing group here in Sonoma County and we plan
to do a local campaign once our land is secure.  If everyone around the
country did that on a regular basis, people would learn a lot faster about
coho.
Marty Roberts
Santa Rosa, CA
P.S.  I am available to be hired to do a PR campaign for cohousing and would
LOVE it if such an opportunity were to present itself.