Coho PR and Name
From: Buzz Burrell (72253.2101compuserve.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 21:22:57 -0500
PR -
I'm not sure why any PR is needed.  Of all the good things I've seen happen in
our culture, none of them had any PR.  They were just good things to do and so
they became more popular.  From Rock and Roll to Running, when the time is
right, it will happen.  IMHO, if we focused our attention on doing a good job,
and creating something that doesn't take years to create and is affordable by
more than 20% of the population, then coho will do all right.  If we don't do
those things, then PR is meaningless.

Name -
Clearly, "Cohousing" is what it's called, so it's too late for us or anyone to
change anything.  It seems like a suitable term, although I personally might
have gone for "Intentional Neighborhood", since that's literally what it is (and
I'm feeling quite pragmatic tonight).

Buzz Burrell
Paonia, CO