Standing Aside
From: Mac Thomson (machappyvalley.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:43:52 -0500
Thanks to Zev, Buzz, and Rob for your insights, but I was hoping you could
give me a more pat answer.  Like "The will of the people RULES.  Individual
concerns be damned."  It sounds like so much work to try to be sensative and
flexible to different situations and act accordingly making every effort to
accomodate all members' needs as well as those of the community.  Why don't
you guys take another shot at it until you're able to come up with what I
want to hear? ;-)

    Mac Thomson                         San Juan Cohousing
    Mac [at] HappyValley.com           Durango, Colorado

  "Trust in God, but tether your camel."
                      - Middle Eastern Proverb

--Sent from HappyValley FirstClass BBS 904.246.9255